1. Classification by pressure (1) Vacuum valve A valve […]
1. Classification by pressure
(1) Vacuum valve A valve whose working pressure is lower than the standard atmospheric pressure.
(2) Low pressure valve Valve with nominal pressure PN<1.6MPa.
(3) Medium pressure valve Valve with nominal pressure PN<2.5~6.4Mpa.
(4) High pressure valve Nominal pressure PN10.0~80.0Mpa valve.
(5) Extra high pressure valve Nominal pressure PN ≥ 100Mpa valve.
2, according to the working temperature of the media
(1) High temperature valve t>450 °C valve.
(2) Medium temperature valve 120 ° C ≤ t < 450 ° C valve.
(3) Normal temperature valve -40 ° C ≤ t < 120 ° C valve.
(4) Cryogenic valve -100 ° C ≤ t < -40 ° C valve.
(5) Ultra-low temperature valve t<-100 °C valve.
3, according to the valve body material classification
(1) Non-metallic valve such as ceramic valve, glass steel valve, plastic valve.
(2) Metal material valves such as copper alloy valves, aluminum alloy valves, lead alloy valves, titanium alloy valve iron valves, carbon steel valves, low alloy steel valves, high alloy steel valves.
(3) Metal valve body lining valves such as lining lead valves, lined plastic valves, lining enamel valves.