Valves are a kind of commonly used hardware products. V […]
Valves are a kind of commonly used hardware products. Valves also have certain technical requirements before assembly and assembly. Otherwise, the assembled valves are not able to reflect their excellent performance. What are the valves in the assembly process?
Technical requirements? Pre-assembly requirements for valve assembly:
1. According to the processing requirements, some parts need to be polished, the surface can not be processed with burrs, etc.
2. All parts are degreased
3. After degreasing, pickling passivation, cleaning agent is not Phosphorus
4. Pickling and passivation, rinse with pure water, no chemical residue, carbon steel parts save this step
5. One by one with a non-woven fabric to dry, can not be wired hair and other parts of the surface, Or blow dry with clean nitrogen
6. Wipe the parts one by one with non-woven fabric or precision filter paper, until there is no dirty color.
Technical requirements for foot valve assembly:
1. The installation workshop must be clean, or set up temporary clean areas, such as new color strips or plastic film to prevent dust from entering during installation.
2. The assembly workers must be dressed in clean cotton overalls, wearing a cotton cap, hair can not leak, wear clean shoes, hand wearing plastic gloves, skim.
3. The assembly tool must be degreased and cleaned before assembly to ensure cleanliness.